NEW 2017 – Landscape Structures Slides
2017 NEW SLIDES — swift rides and quick turns from higher deck heights!
Double Swoosh Slide® – The fastest ride, times two
- 50 percent steeper than traditional slides
- 12″ sidewalls and longer exit area for safety
- Attaches to 64″, 72″ and 96″ deck heights
- Double scoop integrated hood design
- Attaches to 72” deck for 315-degree rotation
- Attaches to 96” deck for 360-degree rotation
- Twists clockwise only
- Integrated slide hood for safety
- Easy-glide slide railings to protect kids’ hands
- 72”-high slide includes a transition platform
- 72”-high slide available in direct bury or surface mount
- 96”-high slide direct bury only
A. WhooshWinder™ Slide – attaches to 72″ or 96″ PlayBooster decks.
B. 10′ Tower WhooshWinder™ Slide – attaches to 120″ deck on 10′ PlayOdyssey Tower.
C. 12′ Tower WhooshWinder™ Slide – attaches to 144″ deck on 12′ PlayOdyssey Tower.
Click here to request more info on new slides for 2017!
- Reflections on Savannah’s Playground
- New Inclusive Playground coming soon to Town Common Playground in Greenville, NC.
- Carolina Parks and Play is excited to announce a new inclusive playground coming soon to Fun Junktion Park in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
- Lausanne Collegiate School – Memphis, TN
- Carolina Parks and Play is so excited to help bring a new all-inclusive playground to the Bertie County Recreation Complex