The Saddle Spinner helps kids learn about cause-and-effect as they use their body weight to spin. Allows kids to spin the day away as their body weight shifts and they develop better depth perception and balance.
Age Ranges: 5-12 Years
• Add clusters at various heights for enhanced sensory experience
• Available in 12” and 16” heights for different age groups
• Durable polyethylene seat is set at 5-degree angle helping kids discover the relationship between body position and movement
• Great for small spaces
• Includes easy-grasp handgrips
• Low maintenance materials and sealed bearings
• Thrilling spinning motion
Sensory: Vestibular +, Proprioception
Motor Skills: Balance, Core Body Strength, Lower Body Strength
Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving
Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Social Skill Development, Imaginative Play
- Reflections on Savannah’s Playground
- New Inclusive Playground coming soon to Town Common Playground in Greenville, NC.
- Carolina Parks and Play is excited to announce a new inclusive playground coming soon to Fun Junktion Park in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
- Lausanne Collegiate School – Memphis, TN
- Carolina Parks and Play is so excited to help bring a new all-inclusive playground to the Bertie County Recreation Complex