Landscape Structures Acquires Aquatic Recreation Company Expands into Water and Splash Play Market
Landscape Structures Inc., the leading designer and manufacturer of commercial playground equipment based in Delano, Minn., announced today that the company has acquired Eden Prairie, Minn.-based Aquatic Recreation Company, LLC (ARC) and Commercial Aquatic Engineering (CAE).
ARC is a premier splash pad and water park designer, manufacturer and installer, founded in 2002. Focusing on providing the most innovative, diverse and interactive water and splash play equipment in the industry, their products have been used in municipal spray parks, aquatic centers, hotels and resorts, campgrounds, fitness centers, housing developments, military bases and amusement parks. Founded in 1995, CAE has designed and built more than 1,000 water feature projects, with expertise in design, fountain finishes, fountain mechanical systems and electrical systems. Day-to-day operations will be managed by co-founder and Managing Director Greg Stoks in their current facility in Eden Prairie.
- Reflections on Savannah’s Playground
- New Inclusive Playground coming soon to Town Common Playground in Greenville, NC.
- Carolina Parks and Play is excited to announce a new inclusive playground coming soon to Fun Junktion Park in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
- Lausanne Collegiate School – Memphis, TN
- Carolina Parks and Play is so excited to help bring a new all-inclusive playground to the Bertie County Recreation Complex